So I have a big, really cool announcement about my blog. Over the past few years, I’ve had the privilege of interviewing all kinds of Christian leaders on this blog in a feature I call “The Friday Five.” I’ve learned a lot, made some great friends, and have heard from lots of people about how much they enjoyed learning from this diverse group of Christian leaders.
Well, starting in April, I’m moving The Friday Five over to Leadership Journal, the fine print and online publication of Christianity Today. I’m excited to team up with my friends Skye Jethani and Drew Dyck and Marshall Shelley and Paul Pastor who operate this incredible publication. This is a great opportunity to bring these types of interviews to a wider audience. And I’m pinching myself, because LJ has long been one of my favorite publications both in print and online. I’ve learned so much from the terrific content. Now I’m part of it, in a small way.
So what this change means is this:
- We will begin fresh at Leadership Journal with all new interviews. I will probably re-interview folks that I’ve talked to in the past, based on new projects and new ideas.
- They will still post on Friday. Most will be print interviews, but we may feature a few Skype ones.
- The archive of interviews will remain here on my site, so you are free to browse those still.
- I will have access to a wider array of leaders thanks to the resources of Christianity Today and Leadership Journal.
- I will continue to offer fresh, original blogs here at my personal site, just not the Friday Five interviews.
I always gain so much wisdom by asking questions of people who know much more than I do. I hope questions I ask will benefit you as much as they do me.
BTW: You can follow Leadership Journal on Twitter: @Leadership_jnl