Listen to this week’s episode of The Way Home
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS | Stitcher
On today’s show, I speak with Joe Rigney, Assistant Professor of Theology and Christian Worldview and Institutional Writer at Bethlehem College and Seminary about his new book, The Things of Earth: Treasuring God by Enjoying His Gifts. We talk about these questions: Can a Christian enjoy the things of this earth and still glorify God? When does enjoyment of things become idolatry?
Then I discuss religious liberty issues with Joseph Williams, associate counsel at American Center for Law and Justice and ERLC Research Fellow. Why Christians should care about religious liberty? Why Christians should care about religious liberty for other religions, such as Islam?
- Book: The Things of Earth: Treasuring God by Enjoying His Gifts
- Twitter: @joe_rigney
- Bio: bethlehemcollegeandseminary.org/index.php/academics/faculty/joseph-rigney
- Canon & Culture article: Applying the Religious Freedom Restoration Act in Different Scenarios
- Twitter: @jjosephwilliams
- Website: thewiseguise.com