Gary Thomas joins me to talk about his new book When to Walk Away: Finding Freedom from Toxic People. In this book he draws from biblical and current day stories to equip readers with practical examples on how to handle toxic people.
Each chapter includes insightful takeaways:
- Learn the difference between difficult people and toxic people
- Find refuge in God when you feel under attack
- Discern when to walk away from a toxic situation
- Keep a tender heart even in unhealthy relationships
- Grow your inner strength and invest in reliable people
This episode of The Way Home is brought to you by The Good Book Company.
- Book: When to Walk Away: Finding Freedom from Toxic People
- Twitter: @garyLthomas
- Website: garythomas.com